What’s Up With DogSync is going to be a series of posts that detail all the new features of the app. This week we’re excited to announce that we have added Reminders for your doggy tasks!
Implementing reminders has been one of the most requested features from our users, so we’re excited to announce that they’re now finally a part of DogSync! Reminders are a natural extension to our current feature set, allowing users to effortlessly track dog care even easier than before.
So where can I find reminders?
You can now access reminders where the calendar tab used to be. Worried about where the calendar is? Fret not, the calendar is now accessible on the top left corner of the reminders page. On the reminders page you can now create and update custom reminders for every DogSync task, allowing you to better stay on top of all dog care responsibilities.
How can I adjust reminders?
– Add new reminders by clicking the + button on the top right
– Erase a reminder by tapping the trash symbol
– Stop receiving reminders without deleting them by clicking the slider next to “Receive Reminder”
– We’ve updated the onboarding experience so that new users have a better idea about how to use the app.
– We’ve also changed some cosmetics.
There we have it! If you have any recommendations about future features that you would like to see impended into the app, contact us at email@example.com. We love hearing fresh ideas and we’ll always respond