The latest update for DogSync, which we’ve jokingly called the Holy Shih Tzu update, brings a lot of new changes to the app:
- You can now post tasks faster than ever!
- Less buttons to click means you’ll be able to record tasks even quicker than before.
- An updated timeline that reads easier
- Sleeker, prettier, and cooler: the new timeline reads like a text-message conversation. Not only has the interface changed, now new tasks are posted at the bottom of the timeline rather than how it was before, at the top.
- Snooze reminders like a pro!
- We’ve added the ability to snooze reminders 15 minutes in case you’re too busy.
- Important features now have more space
- The banner and pack page now have more space, making the whole DogSync experience easier on the eyes.
We hope you enjoy the new update and as always, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any recommendations!